Thursday, July 29, 2010

30 Sucks


I put together this creation for a friend's 30th birthday this weekend.

I will be adding this to my madeit store (www.madeit.com.au/sweetpeadesign) shortly. It's a cute and novel idea and obviously can be customised ie. colours and ages. I'm still trying to come up with an alternative which is a little more positive, something like 30 rocks. Hopefully I can think of something in the next day or two as I have another friend turning 30 this weekend and I would like to make one for her as well.

As well as the above edible gift, I have some other new products coming to my store very soon. There will be some gorgeous little hair clips and some sweet party goods. You can get a bit of a preview of the party goods in my post titled Part II.

Hope you enjoyed.

Mary xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment