Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Finds on Madeit.com.au

How lovely are these sweet little vintage story book cards. They could be used as a card for all sorts of occasions. Alternatively, they would look gorgeous in a nursery or child's bedroom, framed and hung on the wall. Available from seller Totally Innocent and found at www.madeit.com.au/detail.asp?id=105296.








Isn't this Japanese inspired pendant lovely. It is so unique, which is one of my favourite things about buying handmade. I think handmade items are the real designer items. Check it out at www.madeit.com.au/detail.asp?id=86560 from seller Mettle Design Studio.



I have a thing for scarves. I wear one almost every day. Some are traditional knitted scarves, some are pashmina scarves, some are silk scarves and some are fabric scarves. I don't have any crochet scarves like this beauty though. I just love how feminine and beautiful this one is. Available from seller A Little Must Have (I couldn't agree more) at www.madeit.com.au/detail.asp?id=93019.






My littlest girl is about to start going to daycare and this sweet littlebackpack would be perfect for her. The alphabet fabric appeals to the mother and teacher in me. Available from seller FiddleeDee at www.madeit.com.au/detail.asp?id=12351.





Doesn't this apron make you want to run to the kitchen and start churning out sweet little pastries. I love the sweet pink ruffle, which adds an extra touch of sweetness to this gorgeous apron. Available from seller Sew-Darn-Cute (absolutely love the name) at www.madeit.com.au/detail.asp?id=107128.

Hope you enjoy,


Mary xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment