Friday, April 30, 2010

Projects for the weekend

I don't know if anyone has actually read this blog, but regardless, it's a good way for me to keep track of my craft projects. It also is nice to look back and see that I actually do get through some of the projects on my ever growing list, albeit very slowly. We have a very busy weekend planned in our household but I'm hoping to get a chance to get the sewing machine out. I really want to get a chance to try and make a crayon cozy, i'm sure you've seen this kind of thing out there on lots of blogs for a little while. I'm also going to attempt to make an indoor dog bed, kind of like a padded mat. I then intend to train my dog to stay on the mat inside, as she has been made to stay in the laundry or outside since for the past 18 months, since our first little one was born. My final project for this weekend is to decorate one of my baby singlets. I've got a cute design in mind and hope that it translates well in reality.

Hope to post some pictures on Monday of my weekend creations. If anyone is reading this, hope you have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, there are people out there in cyberspace. It can be disheartening if you feel that this is all for your own amusesment. I found you from a link at NQN, as you promised to post a recipe...please don't forget. And maybe you can check out my lonely little blog at InTolerantchef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete